01 643 4680
Request Call Back
  1. Home
  2. About Us
  3. Water saving

Water saving

Long row of mens urinals

Water saving

phs has been developing innovative and patented water saving products for decades. We are a market leader in water management systems, urinal services and sanitising and cleaning products for washrooms.

When installed and maintained by our expert technicians, our products can save up to 70% of the water used in your washroom and reduce the need for expensive repairs or maintenance bills.

phs offers flush and water management controls, urinal sleeves, cistern sanitisers and many more innovative products that help prevent blockages, eliminate odour and reduce running costs.

Good quality water-saving washroom products can not only help boost visitor confidence and staff morale but will also make a genuine difference to water consumption and bills.

There are around 326 million trillion gallons of water on the planet, but over 99% of that is non-drinkable. That leaves less than 1% to use between 7.5 billion of us, making it a very precious resource.

KEY FACT: In an average office business, toilet and urinal flushing and washing together account for 90% of water usage compared to the canteen (9%) and cleaning (1%). A typical full-time employee gets through around 50 litres of water a day in the office. Source: South Staffs Water

By using water more efficiently to save energy and costs, we can also deliver on commitments to cut energy and waste.

Here are phs’ top tips to save water

  • Get to know where your supply pipes run and where the shut-off valves are
  • Find out where your waste water is going and if, or how, you can recycle it in other areas of your business
  • Educate your employees on the importance and practices of water efficiency using signage to make them more aware of the difference their behaviour has on costs
  • Set water usage targets and encourage involvement across the business to achieve them
  • Keep a close eye on your water bills and a record of your consumption rates so you can spot leaks quickly
  • Invest in water saving management systems.
Chevron Right Chevron Left Category Icon Twitter linkedin Calendar RSS Feed Telephone Icon Airplane Icon Taxi Icon Train Icon Car Icon Email Icon Quotation icon Quotation icon closing