Introducing our AIRSTREAM WHISPER®. Certified Quiet. Warm in use.
The AIRSTREAM WHISPER® is one of the quietest hand dryers in its class*, making it the perfect solution for primary schools, nurseries, offices or locations where a discreet hand drying solution is required.
The hand dryer has attained the Quiet Mark, the international approval award programme associated with the UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation. It encourages companies worldwide to prioritise noise reduction within the design of everyday appliances, and find solutions to noise problems.
The AIRSTREAM WHISPER® is the perfect solution for locations where noise is a concern. For those washrooms situated close to a classroom, office or quiet restaurant, noise levels need to be managed and reduced.
Young children can also become anxious around noisy hand dryers, which makes the AIRSTREAM WHISPER® the ideal fit for primary schools. The low noise combined with the warm dry adds an extra level of comfort and peace of mind. AIRSTREAM WHISPER® is cost effective to run, only £0.09 for 150 dries.
* Warm Air DyersView spec sheet
- Certified QUIET in use – a low noise, low energy, warm air dryer.
- Quiet Mark accreditation, tested as one of the quietest in its category.
- Warms air even in a cold room environment, raising ambient temperature from 25°C to 37°C during the dry.
- Cost effective to run, only £0.09 for 150 dries.
- Automatic operation, infrared eye looking for movement within 18cm from the base of the dryer.
- Secure click-on design for easy install and maintenance.
- phs clip on back plate can be fitted at first fix, allowing dryer body to be fitted by a non electrically qualified person.
- Hygienic, as touchable parts contain an antimicrobial additive to reduce build-up of bacteria, germs and viruses.
- Slim, compact and modern design makes it ideal for restricted space areas.
- Strong and durable ABS plastic cover with single LED to communicate the dryer is connected to the power supply.
Testimonials from our customers
Washrooms Case Study
Washrooms Case Study
I’ve been at the school for over 14 years and we worked with phs even before my time here. In our experience, phs provides the most innovative washroom solutions. We have recently invested in new solar panels at the school and are on a programme to encourage pupils to take an interest in green issues so the environmentally-friendly products and services on offer from phs fit perfectly into our agenda, giving us energy-efficient, as well as hygienic and fresh, washrooms.Read this case study